jobs in Woodbridge IP13
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to email enquiries.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in a care home setting.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- Ideally, some of that has been gained in a care home setting.
- The safety of our care home residents and staff is really important.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- For 3 to 4 days per week.
- As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are…
- Led by the Head Housekeeper, you’ll be responsible for carrying out all cleaning duties including communal areas, resident’s rooms and en-suites.
£19,928 a year
- A full UK driving licence.
- Experience in a land, access and conservation management.
- Be able to work safely, with risk assessments and compliance with safety…
£8.21 an hour
- To work with staff in a positive, professional manner and be prepared to support the business in a challenging environment.
- Hours are 39 per week (Mon to Fri).
£22,500 a year
- You will be working with the Purchasing Administrator to ensure orders are delivered in line with production plans and centralised purchasing emails are…
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.