jobs in Wolverhampton WV3
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£8.21 an hour
- Customer focused with a positive attitude.
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free parking at most locations.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£21,556 - £24,319 a year
- Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 5 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home…
£15,000 a year
- To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business.
£8.21 an hour
- You’ll ensure the highest standards of customer service across the property by always implementing a ‘customer comes first’ attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.