jobs in Wolstanton
£8.50 an hour
- You’ll be unloading and processing deliveries, getting stock ready for our Salesfloor teams and helping to serve customers when your backstage work is done.
- It can get really busy in our stores, therefore our helpers need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple tasks.
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
- You’ll have a passion for Books, Stationery, Arts & Crafts, and be able to share your enthusiasm for the products with our Customers.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
- Offer fast and friendly service to all of our customers.
- Keep the sales floors looking fantastic and easy to shop from.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Typing experience / qualification is desirable but not essential to the role.
- The Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist team are looking to recruit an admin support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.