jobs in Woking GU23
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- You'll be involved in the build, maintenance and presentation of the F1 garage and its equipment both at our home in Woking and trackside.
£18,720 a year
- This role sits within the Operations Directorate, which is responsible for delivering the highest standards of animal welfare and care for every dog and cat in…
£21,881 - £32,658 a year
- Provide all possible assistance to customers when trains are delayed, arranging for urgent messages from customers to be forwarded, where practicable.
£25,582 - £29,847 a year
- Access to a range of discounts through membership of the Civil Service Sports and Social Club, CSSC Sports and Leisure. http://www.cssc.co.uk/.
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- You’ll ideally have an event or travel background and use of a travel booking system…
- Or alternatively you'll have a visual merchandising professional qualification.
- You’ll need to have gained practical experience having worked as a Visual…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service
£20,095 a year
- Instead your role will see you involved in everything from patrol and gate duties to managing deliveries, supervising visitors, monitoring phone calls and CCTV.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.