jobs in Woking GU21
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- You’ll ideally have an event or travel background and use of a travel booking system…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£8.38 - £8.85 an hour
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, maximising all selling opportunities.
- Format of BusinessPost Office Store.
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while…
- General Administration including dealing with enquiries (phone, email and face to face) photocopying, data entry, scanning and taking calls.
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
- You’ll learn about Presentation, Availability, Commerciality and Experience, as well as receive the tools and support you need to make a big success of your…
£37,528 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.