jobs in Wisbech
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
First Health UK Ltd - St Johns Surgery
- You will be responsible for answering incoming calls, taking and distributing messages, meeting and greeting patients and general administration duties.
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- To be responsible for maintaining and conducting oneself in a professional manner towards service users, carers, colleagues and other agencies, at all times.
£23,000 - £26,519 a year
- No two days are the same and we treat every person who comes into our service as an individual, so being flexible, curious and a good listener are key.
£9.12 an hour
- Take full responsibility for running the shop in your manager’s absence ensuring that customers are looked after, deliveries are worked quickly and shop…
£32,874 a year
- Offers of employment are subject to drug and alcohol testing and passing of the relevant medical assessment and BPSS pre-employment checks.
£21,221 a year
- Occasionally be required to support with rounds and shunting of vehicles therefore a full driving licence is essential.
- A full UK driving licence.
£15.06 an hour
- This service provides intensive support to 16/17 year old young people who are Looked After.
- You will generally be lone working, and will take responsibility…
£18,837 a year
- Ensure flexibility by being able to feed the machines, effectively pack product on the line and any other duties which may be required once sufficient training…
- In this role you could be either undertaking the important task of replenishing stock across produce, fresh food and dry goods, or you could be completing our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.