jobs in Winsford
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- In return you'll get competitive pay rates, up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you and 2 more for…
- Operation of the till and cash handling.
- Who thrives in a busy atmosphere with a strong work ethic.
- As a Canteen Assistant you will assist in the smooth running…
- A full driving licence is also desirable.
- Educated to at least BTEC Higher, NVQ Level 3 Business Administration or equivalent with a Good level of literacy and…
Transport Service Solutions
£23,836 a year
- The purpose of the Operations Officer is to plan and manage transport services.
- Based in our office at Cledford Lane, Middlewich, you will supervise the team's…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Shifts: Fran is looking for a Team Member to join her and the team, at the busy, Altrincham Town…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.