jobs in Wincanton
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
- It’s challenging and fast-paced in our customer café, you'll prepare and serve fresh meals and snacks and maintain attractive displays throughout the day.
£9.12 - £9.49 an hour
- Providing reception cover and telephone duties in a professional and welcoming manner.
- Issuing invoices to customers for charges relating to their care packages…
- Greeting all visitors and answering incoming calls, ensuring that every customer is dealt with efficiently and courteously.
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- You will be the face of the company and the first point of contact for our guests.
- The Ideal candidate will be able to interact with the guest and communicate…
£20,156 - £21,218 a year
- Access to free staff car park.
- 30 days annual leave (plus 2 week Christmas closure and bank holidays).
- The successful candidate will need to have good time…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.