jobs in Wickhambrook
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- To answer telephone calls from the houses, to ensure maximum first time pick up and effectively question managers to determine service/repair issues, background…
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and encouraging add on sales.
- Simply health well being plan.
£23,067 - £26,715 a year
- Training will be provided on conservation and hazard assessment, artefact documentation, packing and photography.
- Alongside a competitive salary, you'll get lots of other great benefits too, including 10% off your Asda shopping, incentive schemes, the opportunity to become…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- Weekend Sales Assistants working either Saturday and/ or Sunday.
- Drives top line store sales and growth by personally selling to customers.
- Moves with intention throughout the store, connecting with multiple customers.
- For hygiene reasons, successful applicants must be non-nail biters.
- You'll use your excellent relationship building skills, make recommendations and prepare…
£20,130 - £23,067 a year
Our Inter-Library Loan team love to be busy, and so will you. So to hit the ground running, you will need to be good with people, ready to deal with enquiries…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.