jobs in Wickford
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Coached by the store management, our Sales Assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their…
£25,000 a year
- Special Requirements: A Full driving licence and your own vehicle is required.
- Dealing with prospective and existing clients on the telephone and face to face…
- You will have excellent communication skills as well as being a good team worker and will enjoy dealing with customers and assisting your colleagues.
£8.21 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
£8.21 an hour
- You'll help to label and store deliveries correctly.
- Fantastic training + opportunities to progress.
- A free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama…
£18,220 a year
- The post holder will contribute to provide a range of Hub based activities as well as Child development checks and 1:1 support in the home.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.