jobs in Whitchurch
£20,434 a year
- The work will involve answering calls from APHA customers on a daily basis and being responsible for providing an appropriate response.
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- Contacting customers by telephone and answering customer queries.
- Work flexibly and as part of a team, working with and maintaining professional relationships…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- Under supervision support work on the rigging, de-rigging and preparation of electronic cameras and equipment including line-up and checking equipment…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll check and unpack deliveries, stock our shelves and, make sure the store is ready before the doors open for customers in the morning.
£10 an hour
- Cleaning the shop floor, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas.).
- It is essential that you complete all relevant Health & Safety…
£18,135 a year
- Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the Customer Care Advisor holds responsibility for ensuring that our customers are engaged with the Safecontractor…
- As one of our Team Members, your role will be key in helping the business to achieve sales targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.