jobs in Whitby YO21
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£24,313 a year
- Literacy, numeracy and IT skills including a knowledge of IT applications equivalent to level 2 are essential.
- Fixed Term Contract End Date - October 2020.
£8.36 an hour
- As well as being able to handle a variety of manual tasks, you should be well presented, conversational English is essential, and work as a reliable team player…
£18,000 a year
- Operating and communicating effectively over the telephone and/or radio.
- A minimum of 2 GCSEs (or equivalent), including English.
- Issuing and receipt of keys.
- A valid 3.5T licence (Category B) licence.
- As a customer delivery driver, you will be required to safely deliver building materials to our customers whilst…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- NVQ 2 in administration or able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced administrative role, working in a busy…
£9.36 an hour
- The Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS…
£23,836 - £24,799 a year
- You will provide a rapid response to children and families in need or in crisis to prevent children and young people from becoming Children in our Care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.