jobs in West Meon
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
Froxfield Church of England Primary School
£18,065 - £18,371 a year
- Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
- Is flexible in the role and tasks undertaken, and can work with frequent interruptions.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£19,911 a year
- Answering the phone, dealing with queries and taking accurate messages as appropriate for other staff.
- As an E1 Administration Officer on the Medical Centre…
Horndean Infant School
£18,065 a year
- Duties will include being the first point of contact for visitors, school meals administration, recording pupil attendance and administering 1st Aid and…
£8.50 an hour
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- In return, we’ll offer you flexible working patterns and train you on product knowledge, visual merchandising and most importantly offer you a GREAT place to…
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
£9 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants support the Manager in every aspect of the day-to-day running of the shop as well as ensuring an outstanding customer experience and…
£20,619 - £22,833 a year
- The role holder may be required to visit various locations within Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, and must hold a current full driver's licence and be prepared…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.