Sort by: relevance -
- Some enjoy the variety and challenge of working with very different people and dealing with all sorts of issues.
- What makes a great PCO?
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- You’ll work on the front line of our business where you’ll brew relationships with the customers, and your teammates.
- Courage to show your confidence.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- We are committed to pushing the boundaries of the postal and express parcel delivery markets and aim to be the first choice for customers.
£9.03 an hour
- Your job would be to provide a warm welcome to our customers and to help prepare the hotel for the morning shift.
- As a Night Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.