jobs in Welwyn Hatfield
£9.50 an hour
- Our Store Colleagues are critical to the success of our business and are responsible for exceeding our customer’s expectations on a daily basis; whilst also…
- Apprentice Role for Reception Team Members, 16 hours a week minimum.
- Two days per week, working on shift basis (0700 - 1500 / 1500 - 2300 / 2300 - 0700).
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£19,781 - £20,165 a year
- You will have experience of working directly with members of the public; using a phone and PC confidently; work an electronic point of sale system; possess good…
- Reporting to the E-learning Manager, this role will be responsible for creating new high quality, interactive e-learning materials to facilitate our team…
£600 a week
- Full time warehouse contracts are also available .
- Guaranteed 12 hour shifts 4 on 4 off with lots of overtime available for all Warehouse Operatives.
£18,531 - £22,833 a year
- Referring details of children and parents involved in domestic abuse incidents to Children's Services and others external agencies.
£18,065 - £19,171 a year
- Working as part of a team, you will deliver excellent customer service to library customers, ensuring all information, services and resources are available and…
£23,000 - £26,519 a year
- The role of a Drug/Opiate recovery worker will support people with drug related issues through substitute prescribing treatment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.