jobs in Watford WD25
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
£1,000 a week
- There is no normal day and two days will never be the same, you will be entrusted to buy gifts for family and friends, make household purchases and set up the…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£9.60 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what’s really possible.
£18,065 - £19,171 a year
- Working as part of a team, you will deliver excellent customer service to library customers, ensuring all information services and resources are available and…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£9.50 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Be the first to see new jobs in Watford WD25
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.