jobs in Uttoxeter
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, maximising all selling opportunities.
- Must be flexible to work across mon-sun.
£18,120 a year
- Firearms Licensing Administrative Assistant – 2 years Fixed Term.
- The post holder will form part of a specialist team and have responsibility for processing all…
£21,342 a year
- The post holder will form part of a specialist team and have responsibility for raising invoices in a timely manner and that transactions on the Force bank…
£8.72 an hour
- This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and…
£32,874 a year
- Offers of employment are subject to drug and alcohol testing and passing of the relevant medical assessment and BPSS pre-employment checks.
NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support...
Stoke-on-Trent ST4 4LX
£31,365 - £37,890 a year
- Previous experience in project administration is essential as the candidate will be expected to assist project teams to develop project plans, ensure reporting…
£31,875 a year
- This role will coordinate digital forensics configuration authority requirements for the Force, ensuring that technology and software, methods and workflow are…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.