jobs in Upper Langwith
£22,628 - £24,155 a year
- Stubbin Wood School is an area Special School within Derbyshire Local Authority with children from Nursery age up to Year 14.
£8.40 an hour
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc.
- Great at multi-tasking, get a buzz of working in a busy Cafe.
- What’s in it for you.
£20,619 - £22,833 a year
- You will need to hold a full UK driving license.
- You will receive a structured period of mentoring with qualified, experienced CSI’s ensuring that as a CSI you…
£9,338 - £9,525 a year
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries.
£21,166 a year
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced horticulturalist to join our Grounds Maintenance Team to undertake a variety of work in parks, Local Nature…
£8,300 a year
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake a range of administrative duties; they must be flexible, have good interpersonal skills and a good…
£8.72 an hour
- The ability to work to sales targets, and confidently sell our membership benefits.
- You’ll also be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors…
£8.21 an hour
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
£8.38 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy and pace.
£16,991 a year
- You’ll be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for their visit.
- Customer focused with a positive attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.