jobs in Tyldesley
£19,730 - £23,211 a year
- Acting as the face of Northern, our Retail Supervisors ensure that our customers have the information and support they need at all times.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Digital Data and Technology (DDaT) enables the Home Office to keep citizens safe and the country secure, as well as at the front line of making the Home Office…
- Our in-store Pharmacies are hugely popular with our customers and they’ll expect the same warmth and friendliness they get everywhere else in the store – as…
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£16,380 - £17,240 a year
- Guide Dogs is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and adults at risk of harm with whom we work.
- As a Warehouse Operative, you'll play a huge part in making sure our stores get what they need so our customers can have what they want, when they want it.
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
Be the first to see new jobs in Tyldesley
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.