jobs in Town Centre
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£8.50 an hour
- What’s more, you’ll have some impressive tech to help you out.
- This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.).
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- Whether it’s a part time role, full time or weekend…
- We particularly invite applications from groups which are under-represented in our workforce such as older, female and ethnic minority candidates.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
- ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN…
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wishlist too.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.