Sort by: relevance -
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while…
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- What you’ll do as a Customer Assistant.
- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes stock and cash handling.
- Able to confidently share any administration issues or discrepancies with the…
- Your day will be varied, from delivering service with a smile at the till to engaging with customers to help them find their ideal products.
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£8.21 an hour
- Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- Colleague of the Month Awards.
£8.21 an hour
- Reporting into the Store Manager this is a part time position where you will be responsible for exceeding our customers' expectations by delivering Pawsitively…
- We love our customers and the role of a Sales Assistant is all about making sure every customer receives excellent, first class service with a warm, friendly…
- Our products, from clothes through to toys and nursery furniture, are designed especially with our customers' needs in mind.
- A passion for customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.