jobs in Tonbridge TN9
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
- Process till transactions securely, quickly and accurately.
£8.75 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £8.75 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
£22,787 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- To view all current vacancies please visit http://www.brightonacademiestrust.org.uk/careers/vacancies.
- Closing Date: Monday 16 March 2020.
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
Store Assistant – Days £9.57 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Answering all e-mails as a first point of contact for the HR team.
- Administration duties such as salary reviews, appraisals and bonus'.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.