jobs in Tinsley
£8.50 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
£17,682 - £19,133 a year
- Working at both of our campuses (City and Collegiate Crescent), the post holder will be responsible for a variety of predominantly physical tasks in the…
£19,500 a year
- You will be responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service and customer care to our customers via a multi-channel correspondence based service…
£26,060 a year
- Our customers demand and deserve outstanding reliability from the network.
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It’s challenging and fast-paced from Market Street, to replenishing stock, to working on our checkouts, our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring…
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.