jobs in Telford
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries, stocking shelves, keeping the shop floor clean and tidy and most importantly providing our customers with excellent…
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- Our Store Team Members deliver outstanding customer service by greeting customers, assisting with product queries and providing a prompt service with a smile.
£31,365 - £37,890 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- Merchandising - Whether full time or part time, every Sports Advisor is encouraged to take responsibility to autonomously manage stock levels and pricing and to…
- Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge.
- Ensuring the store looks presentable and inviting to our customers.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- The growth of our business is based on providing a high quality, affordable product and delivering great service levels to our customers.
£26,177 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- This role involves days, nights and weekend working, and is a safety critical role…
- You will participate in all branch processes and establish relationships with customers, patients as well as healthcare professionals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.