£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- You’ll ideally have an event or travel background and use of a travel booking system…
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- This comprises of a starting salary of £14,248 per annum; a London Weighting allowance for London City based employees; an hourly payment when you are flying;…
£7.70 an hour
- Access to our Career Pathway and training and development courses.
- Walton on the Hill, 10 minute walk from Tadworth station.
- Up to £7.70 per hour plus tips.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.