jobs in Sydenham
£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
£9.50 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £9.50 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
£19,750 a year
- Even when customers might be frustrated due to delays or disruption, youll continue to provide excellent customer service.
- You are required to have:
£10.55 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- This comprises of a starting salary of £14,248 per annum; a London Weighting allowance for London City based employees; an hourly payment when you are flying;…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
- ResponsibilitiesEnsuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.