jobs in Swindon
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes.
- Reviewing and resolving invoice queries and anomalies to support Accounts Receivable cash…
£9.47 an hour
- Driving between your B&Q hub store and customers’ homes, you’ll deliver orders in a professional and timely manner that helps our customers to create a home…
£19,665 a year
- The Hospital Social Work Team assess and organise discharge services for patient’s requiring extra support before or upon returning home from hospital.
£24,777 a year
- Effective team worker (contribute to wider team activities) able to provide support to colleagues.
- This role has a wide range of responsibilities and requires…
£17,000 - £23,000 a year
- This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus…
£19,737 a year
- The post holder should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will be dealing with telephone calls, emails and face to face interactions…
£22,261 a year
- If you haven’t already completed the modules above as part of your existing Level 5 qualification, you’ll do that in your first 6 months of training.
£28,471 a year
- To be an ambassador and role model for UK SBS in all interactions with customers and colleagues; demonstrating an awareness of the enabling role training can…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.