jobs in Swansea SA1
£8.80 - £9.20 an hour
- Our secret shopper program is an achievable bonus our crew tell us is awesome.
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
£8.72 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and…
£18,951 a year
- Mae Heddlu De Cymru (HDC) yn chwilio am intern Rheoli Busnes i ymuno â ni yn lleoliadau'r Uned Reoli Sylfaenol isod, o fewn eu Hunedau Cymorth Gweithredol.
£9.40 an hour
- You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products.
£9.30 an hour
- Welcome, greet and check-in customers/test-taking candidates.
- Remind candidates to wash their hands or utilize hand sanitizer upon arrival at the test centre.
£18,951 - £20,199 a year
- You should have experience of producing engaging content for print and digital, with excellent attention to detail.
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office programs.
£18,185 - £19,337 a year
- UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post.
£21,170 - £25,350 a year
- Access to flexible benefits such as voluntary benefits,retail vouchers and discounts on a range of goods and services.
£35,000 a year
- Skilled in marketing across a variety of disciplines including direct marketing, sales and product marketing and B2B including large corporate clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.