- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
£9.69 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£22,182 a year
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for self-motivated and committed Social Work Assistants to join the Children’s Social Work Service within the Dartford &…
- It’s challenging and fast-paced from Market Street, to replenishing stock, to working on our checkouts, our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring…
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- The successful will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, courteous telephone manner, good MS Office skills and will be able to accommodate ad…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
£9.50 an hour
- You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.