jobs in Sully
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or…
£18,426 a year
- Able to deal confidently and effectively with customers.
- Able to deal with customers in difficult situations.
- Grade 3 SCP 4 £18,426 p.a.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- You will enjoy dealing with customers and assisting your colleagues.
- Reporting to the Territory Manager, our Colleagues main role is to provide assistance and…
- The team will work collaboratively across the NSPCC to develop a strategic NSPCC presence in the public eye, creating a strong media platform for the NSPCC to…
£14,250 a year
- You must currently hold documentation that gives you the legal right to work in the UK full time from (mid to late) September 2020 in order to be eligible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.