jobs in Strathkinness
£19,911 a year
- The E1 Administrative Officer will work as part of the Administration Team and will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support…
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- Candidates for this position would be given the opportunity to enroll on our apprenticeship scheme after they have…
£24,981 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£17,222 a year
- The role of Spa Receptionist is integral position within the team, contributing to our overall guest experience and ensuring our Spa members, Leisure members…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Position 2: 12 Hours over 3 days with a typical shift 10:00am -2:00pm Wednesday - Friday.
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
£33,797 a year
- An excellent communicator and qualified to degree level you will have experience of supporting young people in tertiary educations with a range of difficulties.
£19,612 - £22,417 a year
- The role calls for flexibility and the ability to work as part of a busy and reactive team in a fast-paced environment which can be unpredictable.
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- Provide clients with accurate information in a warm and friendly manner which may be by telephone, face to face, email and online.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.