jobs in Strathaven ML10
£25,367 - £28,341 a year
- A self-starter with the ability to travel to carry out home and outreach visits, work independently and work as part of a team.
£11.44 - £12.31 an hour
- This post is considered Regulated Work with Children, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007.
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
£9.32 - £9.75 an hour
- The successful candidate will deal with customer enquiries, cash handling, issuing of receipts and preparing money for banking as well as operating our…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£24,406 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£18,580 - £20,320 a year
- Maintaining a professional image when dealing with customers both internal and external.
- To provide a speedy and efficient support service to all customers,…
£26,718 - £29,193 a year
- Contribute as part of a multi-skilled team to deliver an efficient and effective Housing Asset Service to the Council’s housing stock in order to assist with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.