£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
- The role will include meeting and greeting clients, booking appointments, dealing with queries and cash handling.
£19,911 a year
- On site free car parking, access to a site cafeteria and on-site sports facilities: Gym and Swimming Pool.
- The successful candidate will be expected to support…
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
- Suggesting the right extras - starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees - understanding that service and sales go hand in hand.
- What will you be doing?
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- Serving customers with a smile.
- A positive attitude with bags of personality.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Day to day you’ll be making coffee.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.