jobs in St. Austell PL26
- It’s essential that you have a full manual driving licence (in your current address) covering up to 3.5 tonnes (Cat B).
£17,364 - £21,166 a year
- The role holder will be working as part of the Streetworks team to ensure that the management and oversight of Streetworks, road space bookings and Traffic…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- We need an Administrator to join the busy St Austell office in the planned works team, your main responsibilities will include; ensuring customers appointments…
The Carlyon Bay Hotel
St. Austell PL25
- It is far more important that you feel comfortable dealing with the public.
- Whilst use of a computer is a necessary part of this role, full training will be…
£9.33 an hour
- You will be hands-on supporting the delivery of our orders, packing a variety of products and ensuring the labels are correct.
- Provide cover for other areas.
£24,590 - £31,371 a year
- You will have at least 3 years of professional experience and either a level 5 or 6 qualification , equivalent experience or a willingness to achieve this…
Carlyon Bay Hotel
St. Austell PL25
- Previous experience either bar or waiting (including being barista trained) is preferred but not essential as full training is given.
£20,250 a year
- Hours: Full-time permanent (37.5 hours per week), occasional evening/weekend work and travel away from home, including occasionally overseas.
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.