jobs in St Brelade
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Demonstrating a strong level of competence in Barclays digital products, enabling you to educate your customers to have confidence in consistently using…
CalMac Ferries Limited
£34,211 a year
- To ensure the safety of ourselves, our teams, our customers and our visitors.
- To ensure that we anticipate, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our…
Are you interested in a role at World Duty Free but can’t seem to find any available vacancies at an airport near you? Don’t worry we would still love to hear…
- Friendly and able to build rapport with everyone you meet.
- Full of drive, patience and enthusiasm for everything.
- Dealing with customers and intermediaries.
- General administration of various structures.
- Minimum 120 UCAS points or equivalent.
- As a Domestic Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring optimum levels of cleanliness and the overall appearance of the home in line with the Home’s…
- You'll be handling a range of queries from new and existing customers and delivering an outstanding service every time.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- In return brighterkind provide a variety of competitive benefits including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, child care vouchers…
£15,478 - £16,104 a year
- The role involves working as part of the busy school support team, ensuring an effective, high quality administration service is provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.