jobs in Spilsby PE23
- Building effective working relationships with customers.
- Hold a forklift truck licence.
- A Class 2 licence would be an advantage for this role.
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor is spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
About the Role There's a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking deliveries or filling shelves. Wherever you…
- Based on both the sales floor and in the dispensary, you will be given the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience whilst working towards your…
£24,867 a year
- Strategically manage effective designated persons networks ; liaising with the Local Authority Designated Officer(s), Local safeguarding Partnerships, Local…
- Being aware of and participating in activities in the Local Community by getting to know your customers and acknowledging events.
- This is a part time role.
£18,065 a year
- As the first point of contact with our school, this is a key role and will include receiving visitors, answering the telephone, dealing with enquiries from…
£17,460 - £18,702 a year
- If you have any queries or require further information please ring Hilary Ingram or Jayne Avison on 01205 445274/445248.
£25,529 a year
- Liaise between numerous stakeholders, including, contractors, the sales team, internal and external Customer Service teams and occupants in dealing with any…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.