£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls, take messages and transmit to the appropriate person.
- To provide an effective and efficient first point of…
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£8.21 an hour
- Pet Care Advisor – (Store Colleague).
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has…
Calderdale and Huddersfield Solutions Ltd
£19,000 a year
- To provide guidance and motivation to Staff and to ensure that portering targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met.
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
£8.35 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
- You’ll jump from putting out deliveries to serving on the till, helping customers on the shop floor, completing important cleaning and stock rotation routines…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£21,589 - £27,905 a year
- Leeds YJS has a commitment to safeguarding children and young people which is reflected in staff selection.
- This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.