jobs in Southsea
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- As a Warehouse Assistant, you'll be responsible for unloading deliveries, replenishing stock so products are always available for our customers, and ensuring…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
£9 an hour
- Identifies all selling opportunities by actively approaching all customers without being prompted with the intention of building rapport, offering relevant…
£12,456 - £14,426 a year
- As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons and all appointments will be made on merit.
£7.60 an hour
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products.
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store.
- You will need to be:
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.