jobs in Southampton SO45
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
£20,830 - £23,411 a year
- Be a calm, effective communicator, confident in liaising with all colleagues, children, parents and outside agencies to further our caring ethos, even when…
£22,000 - £29,000 a year
- Manage our internal applications, answering queries and recording all applications.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of…
£9.36 an hour
- Contribute to the smooth running of the federation’s reception, telephone, stationery and hospitality services.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£8.21 an hour
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- For further details or an informal discussion please contact Zoe Lace, Strategic Missing Persons Co-ordinator on 07712 421545 or alternatively email at zoe.lace…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£15,387 a year
- Please note; due to the responsibilities and requirements of this role, successful applicants will be required to undergo a basic DBS check and the employment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.