£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and…
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
£9.61 - £10.62 an hour
- Applied Learning – taking part in driving own learning and identifying own learning needs whilst putting acquired knowledge/skill to use.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- In return for working the unsocial hours, under Agenda for Change Section 2, Band 3 Health Advisors are entitled to an additional premium.
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- What you’ll do as a Customer Assistant.
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
South Yorkshire Pensions Authority
£22,021 a year
- Responding to enquiries, analyzing and interpreting information given by customers accurately to make the appropriate decisions from a range of options.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.