jobs in Snailwell
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£8.24 an hour
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- The role of the Flight Coordinator is to support in the coordination of services including ground handling, permits, fuel and customs arrangements.
- Serving as a key point of contact for Guests, dealing with enquires regarding Hotel services as well as providing information about local area attractions and…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
£9.97 an hour
- Pick and pack orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items.
- This role requires the manual handling of both small and large items…
- The successful candidate will ideally be a Level 3 Assessor or be hold a Level 3 qualification, although this is not a prerequisite for the role.
- Possess an excellent telephone manner.
- Closing date for applications: 7th February 2020.
- You will work closely with the Food & Beverage Manager and Chambers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.