jobs in Sleaford
£9.69 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
£29,221 a year
- Offers of employment are subject to drug and alcohol testing and passing of the relevant medical assessment and BPSS pre-employment checks.
- You must hold a full UK driving licence.
- You will have a flexible approach to work and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Bespoke instore training, including brand training, food hygiene, food safety and customer service training;
- A passion for customer service; and.
- A full driver’s licence, with no more than 6 points and no bans in the last 5 years;
- Your own vehicle, with a MOT check complete if applicable; and.
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
£8.85 an hour
- Your role within the team will involve serving customers, cash handling, stock rotation and keeping the work place tidy.
- Providing our customers with an exceptional service, our home delivery pickers accurately pick products in store to the highest of standards.
£26,208 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, design and delivery of all aspects of dog training relative to the contents of the ACPO Manual…
£20,369 a year
- This will require communication, both written and verbally, with Quality System Mangers to ensure documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.