jobs in Sidmouth
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
- In this role you could be either undertaking the important task of replenishing stock across produce, fresh food and dry goods, or you could be completing our…
£10 an hour
- Store as per company instruction to ensure access is maintained for persons who may require access ( Regulators, Commissioners, and Senior Managers ).
£17,682 - £19,612 a year
- This will include dealing with student online timesheets, updating of databases, using the student record systems, providing administration for meetings,…
£9.75 an hour
- The drive and ideas to help improve store sales.
- Please note, you have to be aged 18 to take on this role, as it involves authorising age-related sales.
- Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and encouraging add on sales.
£10.04 an hour
- 37.5 hrs per week with shift work pattern.
£9 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
£25,295 - £27,905 a year
- Resilience and an ability to manage and prioritise high levels of customer demand are also essential, along with effective and accurate administration skills, a…
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- An interest in working within safeguarding and an environment that supports individuals with mental health needs/learning disabilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.