jobs in Shenley
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
£9.50 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£21,210 - £22,377 a year
- The main duties include serving customers, shelving of stock, and assisting with the use of self-service kiosks and other services and systems.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Duties include answering phone calls, uploading clinical information onto our electronic care records, booking appointments and dealing with queries from staff…
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.