jobs in Seaham
£20,499 a year
- To competently use the telephone as this is the primary means of customer contact through a combination of inbound and outbound calls; prior telephony/Contact…
£17,175 a year
- Support Services Administration : Welcome Centre.
- Support Services Administration : Visits Booking.
- Respond to queries relating to area of work, redirecting…
- To assist the driver in delivering products to customers within a specific area in a safe and friendly manner, assisting the driver with the care and upkeep of…
£8.41 an hour
- In addition, you will be required to undertake tasks such as stock intake, stock replenishment, stock take, store transfers, till transactions and general…
£28,592 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- Being aware of and participating in activities in the Local Community by getting to know your customers and acknowledging events.
- This is a full time role.
£23,836 - £26,317 a year
- The Headteacher and governors of this outstanding school are seeking to appoint a School Secretary to support the needs of the school office.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£18,117 - £20,412 a year
- And teaching sessions so alternative rooms can be sourced for teaching and.
- Effective and efficient handling of examinations mailbox – resolving queries.
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.