jobs in Salford
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£9.50 an hour
- The reader must not decode symbols and unit abbreviations (e.g.22 should not be read as two squared, but the function simply pointed to by the reader since part…
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Café Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£8.50 an hour
- Holiday Buying Scheme – Buy up to an additional 2 weeks of leave per year *.
- First class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team.
UK Government - Regulator of Social Housing
£21,737 - £24,027 a year
- RSH regulates registered providers of social housing to promote a viable, efficient and well-governed social housing sector able to deliver homes that meet a…
- Picking orders using the hand held scanner from warehouse shelves.
- Packing warehouse orders as necessary.
- Palletising and shrink wrapping products to pallets…
£17,243 a year
- Our warehouses are fast paced and time sensitive.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.