jobs in Saint Neots
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- Also ensuring that our customers have the best experience when shopping with us.
- Iceland is a point of difference in the food retail industry and has an…
£8.21 an hour
- Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- Colleague of the Month Awards.
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
£8.43 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Escalate concerns or issues as appropriate.
- Thanks to your warm, friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for completion of evidence gathering, analysis and writing of the final report, working with operational managers and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Saint Neots
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.