jobs in Saint Fergus
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
- Handle stock with care whilst working deliveries, quickly placing products into our freezers and onto our shelves ready for our customers to buy.
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- Ability to keep calm and professional in a fast paced environment.
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
£9.39 an hour
- You’ll ensure the safety of our customers staff, their buildings and assets, whilst providing excellent customer service with a smile.
£11.97 an hour
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
- Providing fast and efficient service everyday by providing support and communicating with the…
- Our General Assistants deliver a positive shopping experience to our customers every time they visit, carrying out retail, Subway and Post Office activities and…
- Assisting with product dispatch / Stock management.
- The successful individual will also co-ordinate and deliver a high standard of production, quality/quantity…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- Must have a keen interest in learning new skills and keen to progress with relevant training opportunities.
- SVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as defined by the SSSC, or willingness and ability to achieve within a specified period.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.