jobs in Rye
£21,702 a year
- Rye Community Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and adaptable Family Liaison Officer to join our highly-motivated team.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- You will be part of a team of Receptionists responsible for welcoming outpatients to the hospital, recording all attendance information and making follow ups…
£18,065 - £18,795 a year
- We also work in partnership with a number of different organisations on a regular basis, some are based in our buildings and others visit and hold sessions.
£8.21 an hour
- Customer focused with a positive attitude.
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free parking at most locations.
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£18,065 a year
- Peasmarsh CE Primary School, School Lane, Peasmarsh, Nr Rye, East Sussex, TN31 6UW.
- Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the…
- To act as a communicator for all guests and internal customers.
- To act as a sales person, promoting the image of the Hotel at all times.
£9.36 an hour
- As well as being able to handle a variety of manual tasks, you should be well presented, conversational English is essential, and work as a reliable team player…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Preferably have a driving licence and your own form of transport.
- Document management for Sales Director.
- Sales Office Management : ensuring the department have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.