jobs in Rowlands Castle
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- As part-time Waiting Staff at the Staunton Arms - Harvester, you will be the friendly face our…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
St Alban's Church of England Aided Primary School
- Supervising, leading and supporting play activities and encouraging children to participate productively in lunchtime activities.
- Your main duties will include:
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Reception cover on a rota basis.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Team player who engages and collaborates at all times with customers and colleagues.
- How You Will Make an Impact as a TUI Retail Travel Advisor.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.